Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My 3rd brother's wedding....

Tahniah to my brother... Da jadi suami orang... Da dapat isteri... Da ada tanggungjawab baru...

Majlis akad nikah was held on 3rd November 2011, I wasn't there. So no picture.

Majlis kenduri was held on 7th November 2011. I was there with my family. And so far this is the longest car parade I have involved. Dulu time Uki ramai jugak tapi x la que kereta macam lipan... Just terus jumpa kat tempat majlis and bekwoh jalan kaki jah. Since I'm posting this post via my phone. So no pinture uploaded coz all pictures ada dalam videocam. X bawak DSLR sb nak kene usung baby kan... :) I will upload later the pictures.

Next comming kenduri on our family side will be held on 19th November 2011. I will not be there... So I'll be waiting for pictures uploaded by my sister or brothers. Nana jangan lupa upload tau!!!

Rindu seh! Bila la nak bole tido lelama ngan korang semua. Jumpa kejap2 sangat. :'(

Congratulations to Eyo & Sarah

No comments: