Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Second baby...

This questions I used to answer for my first baby. Now I am trying to answers again for my second baby... What would be my answer... Hehehe... Here goes:

1. WAS YOUR SECOND PREGNANCY PLANNED?-yes  


2. WHAT WAS YOUR 2ND CHOICE NAME OR YOUR OPPOSITE GENDER NAME?- That name was my first baby name. Actually I have forgotten about the name I have chosen before. But it end up similar but with different spelling and meaning.  What I had in mind were Hannan Humairah & Muhammad Harith Haikal. (dengan harapan suatu hari nanti ada rezeki dapat anak kembar... :)

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? -very happy & excited

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? - 31

5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? - I'm feeling odd coz I kept feeling sick and want to vomit when I smells peanut & fish.  It went on for few weeks, then I'm start to think & do pregnancy test. Since my period was never on time since my first delivery.

6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? - my hubby

7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? - yes (but deep in my heart was telling me he is a boy) We were informed at 37th weeks he is a boy during monthly checkup.
8. DUE DATE? - 19th June 2011

9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? - hell yes!

10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? - only meat, kambing & Nata Decoco. No FISH!!

11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? - FISH!!

12. WHAT WAS YOUR SECOND CHILD'S SEX? - boy

13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX ? - no

14. HOW MANY KG DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? -38kg!!!

15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? -mmm... No

16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? - N/A

17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? - very hot & heat rash

18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? -Hospital Sultanah Bahiyah, Alor Setar.


19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? -  half an hour. But I was admitted a day before due to water break.

20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? - hubby 

21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? - a nurse wearing blue uniform that just happens to be walking down my room. Since I was not being prepared for delivery yet. No doctor was around that time. Doctor arrived after I had deliver my baby. Syukur Alhamdulillah nothing bad happened. 
22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? - natural

23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? - no. Tak sempat pun... Even oksigen pun x dan boh...

24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? - 3.08kg

25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? - 8th June 2011, 11 days earlier than his EDD. 

26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? -Muhammad Daanish Danial

27. HOW OLD IS YOUR SECOND BORN TODAY? Approximately 5 month 8 days

28. WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN? -Yes. Moga dimurahkan rezeki. :)


My previous post: http://farramylittleworld.blogspot.com/2009/03/first-baby.html?m=1

No comments: